1. Garratt A, Ruta D, Abdalla M, Buckingham J, Russell I. The SF36 health survey questionnaire: an outcome measure suitable for routine use within the NHS? BMJ. 1993 May 29;306(6890):1440–4.http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/8518640. [PMC free article][PubMed]
2. Samsa G P, Matchar D B, Goldstein L B, Bonito A J, Lux L J, Witter D M, Bian J. Quality of anticoagulation management among patients with atrial fibrillation: results of a review of medical records from 2 communities. Arch Intern Med. 2000 Apr 10;160(7):967–73.[PubMed]
3. Williams L S, Yilmaz E Y, Lopez-Yunez A M. Retrospective assessment of initial stroke severity with the NIH Stroke Scale. Stroke. 2000 Apr;31(4):858–62.http://stroke.ahajournals.org/cgi/pmidlookup?view=long&pmid=10753988. [PubMed]
4. Quam L, Ellis L B, Venus P, Clouse J, Taylor C G, Leatherman S. Using claims data for epidemiologic research. The concordance of claims-based criteria with the medical record and patient survey for identifying a hypertensive population. Med Care. 1993 Jun;31(6):498–507.[PubMed]
5. Eysenbach G, Wyatt J. Using the Internet for surveys and health research. J Med Internet Res. 2002;4(2):E13. doi: 10.2196/jmir.4.2.e13.http://www.jmir.org/2002/2/e13/[PMC free article][PubMed][Cross Ref]
6. Coorevits P, Sundgren M, Klein G O, Bahr A, Claerhout B, Daniel C, Dugas M, Dupont D, Schmidt A, Singleton P, De Moor G, Kalra D. Electronic health records: new opportunities for clinical research. J Intern Med. 2013 Dec;274(6):547–60. doi: 10.1111/joim.12119.[PubMed][Cross Ref]
7. Jensen Peter B, Jensen Lars J, Brunak Søren. Mining electronic health records: towards better research applications and clinical care. Nat Rev Genet. 2012 Jun;13(6):395–405. doi: 10.1038/nrg3208.[PubMed][Cross Ref]
8. Rea Susan, Pathak Jyotishman, Savova Guergana, Oniki Thomas A, Westberg Les, Beebe Calvin E, Tao Cui, Parker Craig G, Haug Peter J, Huff Stanley M, Chute Christopher G. Building a robust, scalable and standards-driven infrastructure for secondary use of EHR data: the SHARPn project. J Biomed Inform. 2012 Aug;45(4):763–71. doi: 10.1016/j.jbi.2012.01.009.http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S1532-0464(12)00020-2. [PMC free article][PubMed][Cross Ref]
9. Estrin D. Small data, where n=me. Commun ACM. 2014 Apr 01;57(4):32–34. doi: 10.1145/2580944.[Cross Ref]
10. Kumar Santosh, Nilsen Wendy J, Abernethy Amy, Atienza Audie, Patrick Kevin, Pavel Misha, Riley William T, Shar Albert, Spring Bonnie, Spruijt-Metz Donna, Hedeker Donald, Honavar Vasant, Kravitz Richard, Lefebvre R Craig, Mohr David C, Murphy Susan A, Quinn Charlene, Shusterman Vladimir, Swendeman Dallas. Mobile health technology evaluation: the mHealth evidence workshop. Am J Prev Med. 2013 Aug;45(2):228–36. doi: 10.1016/j.amepre.2013.03.017.http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/23867031. [PMC free article][PubMed][Cross Ref]
11. Tomlinson M, Rotheram-Borus MJ, Swartz L, Tsai A. Scaling up mHealth: where is the evidence? PLoS Med. 2013;10(2):e1001382. doi: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1001382.http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1001382. [PMC free article][PubMed][Cross Ref]
12. Riedl J, Riedl E. Crowdsourcing medical research. Computer. 2013 Jan;46(1):89–92. doi: 10.1109/MC.2013.15.[Cross Ref]
13. Wicks P, Vaughan T, Heywood J. Subjects no more: what happens when trial participants realize they hold the power?
Welcome to our school
I am very proud to be the Headteacher here at Paulet High School. We are a safe, ordered and inclusive community as noted by Ofsted (October 2016) ‘This is a truly inclusive school. Governors, senior leaders, staff and students share a common belief that there is a place for everyone at Paulet and aspirations are equally high for every student.’ The high standards we achieve in behaviour and uniform show that our students are proud to call Paulet their school. ‘Students value the good relationships they have with their teachers and behave well in lessons and around the school.’ Ofsted (October 2016)
Our Sixth Form College is going from strength to strength with many of our Year 11 students opting to stay on and many joining us from across South Derbyshire to form a vibrant group of hard working and committed students.
If you would like to find out more about our school please feel free to visit us at any time during the working day. You will see for yourself what the school has to offer and how happy and hardworking our students are.
Ian McArthur - Headteacher
‘This is a truly inclusive school. Governors, senior leaders, staff and pupils share a common belief that there is a place for everyone at Paulet and aspirations are equally high for every pupil.’
‘Teachers deliver engaging and interesting lessons and pupils make good progress across a wide range of subjects.’
‘Keeping pupils safe is a priority for everyone in the school. ’